More Rage Quit. Sorry, I’m still super burnt out and this is all I’ve got right now bye.
“How many fuckin’ dogs ya got?”
Haven’t watched one of Michael’s new Rage Quits in a while. This one was pretty great.
Hello, fellow humans!
Have some Tumblr crap, ‘cause I’m like in the weeks between “school panic” and “relaxing with my mom” right now, so not much is going on.
Except “I’m in the weeks between “school panic” and “relaxing with my mom” right now” panic.
I miss Ray!
So thanks to Nate listening to the playlist of Michael’s Rage Quit on YouTube, I’ve been listening to my favorite old Rage Quits all day at school. So I’ll put them all here, ‘cause even though I’ve mentioned most (all?) of these in my blog at some point, it’s nice to have everything together. And I haven’t mentioned any Rage Quits in a while.
These are vaguely ranked.
The last one.
I miss Ray.
The conversation at 4:46 is great.
I will watch this at some point, but not right now.
Instead, I shall post the best Ray compilation vids (some of which I’ve posted here before) because that’s what I need right now.
Good luck, Ray!
So last night I hinted at possible exciting news, right? Well, today I’ve got some bad news (though it’s much less personal than the possible exciting news).
Ray is leaving Achievement Hunter.
Okay, I guess it’s not bad bad; he’s not being fired or anything like that and he’s not disappearing on us. He’ll be doing live streams on Twitch and will be coming back to work on X-Ray and Vav and other AH stuff every once and awhile. He just said that he wants to do streaming full-time and he’s not able to do that while working at AH/RT.
But it still makes me sad! Ray’s definitely my favorite of the group and has been since almost the very beginning (Michael was my first favorite, because he was the one that got me into AH). However, I might have to take a short little break from AH for awhile after he leaves this Friday, just because it’ll be sad to watch them and not see/hear Ray. But I know I’ll be back watching again at some point because I can’t stay away from those dorks.. And I’ll have to watch Ray on Twitch as well. You should, too!
Alternate title: Claudia Has a Test Tomorrow and is Too Nervous to Study Anymore So You Get This.
- Hahaha. Oh, North Hill Centre.
- I have rediscovered the following two music videos and love them once again.
(strobe light warning around 2:26 in that last one)
- Nate, here’s that CMYK puzzle I was telling you about.
- If you say “Londonderry Air” just right, it sounds like you’re saying “London Derriere.”
- One of my favorite SMBC cartoons. I don’t know why it’s so hilarious to me, but it is.
- How could I have forgotten to embed Achievement Hunter’s “Hot Hoof” video on here? It’s one of my favorite Minecraft-related videos.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m done.
I’m putting this on here ‘cause I don’t have any Tumblr friends and I feel like doing an AH survey/questionnaire tonight. So there.
1. How did you get into Achievement Hunter?
Tumblr! Way back in the early summer of 2012, I happened upon Michael’s Rage Quit for the Impossible Game, level 2. I had no idea what Achievement Hunter and/or Roosterteeth was until I eventually clicked on one of their Worms let’s plays and heard the other guys. It went from there, haha.
2. Member you think you are most like?
I think I’m a weird combination of Ryan and Michael.
3. Member you think you would get along with best?
Probably Ryan. I think we’d appreciate each other’s jokes.
4. Favorite member overall and why?
Ray! I first heard him in a Worms let’s play and really liked his voice, then I started really liking his humor. The dumb little jokes he mutters under his breath are great.
5. If you have met any of them, talk about the experience. If not, who do you most want to meet?
I haven’t met any of them! I’d love to go to RTX and meet at least one of them in person (they’re all awesome, so I’d be super happy meeting any of them), but that probably won’t ever happen, sadly. Why does Texas have to be so far away?
6. Favorite Team? (Lads, Gents, Nice Dynamite, etc.)
Either the R&R Connection or X-Ray and Vav.
7. Favorite Lets Play?
That’s a hard question. WWE2K14 is pretty amazing.
8. Favorite game to watch them play in general?
Any of the game shows.
9. Game you wish they would play but they haven’t?
I’d like to see them play Castle Crashers. I know Michael and Lindsay have played it, but I think it would be super chaotic/fun with four of them at once.
11. Favorite catchphrase? (MARK NUTT!, ITS MOGAR BITCHES, I mean YOLO right? ect.)
I have “Mark Nutt!” as my text tone, so I’ll go with that one.
12. Have you started using any of their sayings in everyday life?
I say “_______ as dicks” (dark as dicks, cold as dicks, etc.) in my head all the time, thanks to Geoff.
13. Favorite Achievement City structure?
I love Geoff’s house just because it’s so ridiculously big compared to the other’s houses.
14. Favorite Geoff moment?
Anything with the Corpirate. “YOU CAN’T BEAT WALL STREET! YOU CAN’T BEAT WALL STREET!”
16. Favorite Gavin moment?
His wrestler in WWE ’13. Oh my god.
18. Favorite Ray moment?
I have a LOT of favorite Ray moments! I’m not sure I can pick just one, so I’ll link to this with a special mention for “WOW, NUMBER SEVEN! WAY TO GO, CHAMP!” at 3:57.
19. Favorite Ryan moment?
The “cumulonimbus bullshit” in Clouds.
20. Best way Achievement Hunter has changed your life?
They’ve given me something I can consistently laugh at. I remember during spring semester 2013, when everything was a crapfest and I was so done with everything school-related, I could always go home and watch AH and be cheered up. I don’t think there’s been a day where they haven’t been able to cheer me up at least a little bit.
Good lord. This company.
Oh, also! The mystery of us all being dropped from Dr. Chen’s class? Solved. Apparently, the lab component of the class was something Dr. Chen didn’t want, so he had it removed from the system. Unfortunately, doing so also removed the entire class, so we’d all been dropped because the class no longer existed. Luckily, all we had to do was re-register.
So yeah. I’m sure you were all just dying of anticipation for the conclusion of that little mystery.
I am DONE with this semester!
Well, almost. I gave my final presentation in 601 today, but I still have to turn in my paper by the 15th. No big deal, though, ‘cause it’s already about 97% written.
So have some Ray to celebrate, because Ray is awesome.
I love these adorable fools.
Michael accidentally guessing the phrase at 2:40 is hysterical. And I think these three (Geoff, Ray, and Michael) have the best laughs of the group.
Sorry, I needed something to cheer me up tonight so you get it as a blog post.
And how can you not love this entire group of dorks?
Did you know Bill Pullman has anosmia? I didn’t!
I have nothing interesting to say (do I ever?) so this post is going to be just a bunch of random crapola.
- Here’s an awesome list of some of the vault backstories in Fallout 3. Vault 106 legit creeped me out when I went in there the first time.
- I was going through the old photos on my camera and I found this picture of a pinecone smoking a cigarette.
- The news is so snarky here. Prime Minister Stephen Harper was not planning on attending that Climate Change Summit held a week or so ago. A day or so after I was watching the news and the little ticker said something like, “President Obama spoke at the Climate Change Summit for all concerned Americans…and apparently had to for all concerned Canadians as well.” Also, this:
- I’m watching Spaceballs. Because Spaceballs.
- A handy-dandy Wiki guide of Greek letters used in math, science, and engineering.
- I don’t know if I’ve ever posted this on here, but it’s definitely my favorite little clip of the AH boys “working.”
For those of you who play Minecraft on the PC: “mark nutt” is one of the best seeds I’ve found as far as super-diverse and dramatic worlds go. Check it:
I built my house around a lavafall.
Also, now I have to go watch the Mark Nutt compilation again.
I get to teach in the summer!!
And what’s better: it’s not the 7:30 AM section!!! It’s the totally reasonable and much more Claudia-friendly 11:30 AM section, which runs for two hours on M/T/W/Th and starts right after spring semester is done.
I still don’t have any concrete plans past that point—which SUCKS and I hate it—but I’m glad that I at least get to teach in the summer.
Haha, oh, Sound Cloud.
I saw this video quite a few years ago and now this song always reminds me of Vancouver:
Another awesome Rage Quit I don’t think I’ve ever posted on here.
Ever have those days where you’re just having the worst time ever for no good reason?
That’s today for me.
So you get an Achievement Hunter survey, ‘cause those guys always cheer me up and it’s my blog and I can do what I want so HA.
Favorite Achievement Hunter crew member
Favorite Let’s Fail
GTA V: Wrecking Ball
Favorite Animated Adventures
El Pizza Bandito
#13 – Ray vs. Gavin (Maaaaaark Nuuuuutt!)
Favorite Rage Quit
Cat Mario is great.
Favorite Behind the Scenes
Let’s Play WWE ‘13
First AH/RT video you ever watched
Rage Quit – The Impossible Game Level Pack: Level 2
Thank you, Tumblr.
A video you could watch 100 times and never get tired of
List any AH/RT merch you own
Tower of Pimps shirt! It’s so soft and pimpy.
What video(s) you look forward to the most each week
I love AHWU and Go!
A let’s play you wish there was a part 2 for
A game you’d want to see Michael rage quit
Do you ship Mavin?
I’m pretty sure everybody, including Michael and Gavin, ship Mavin to some extent.
Oops, I’m addicted to Peggle.
Thanks a lot, Achievement Hunter.
For those of you who don’t know what Peggle is, here’s the AH crew playing Peggle 2, which just came out. Peggle is quite similar, so if this looks fun, I recommend Peggle! You can get it from Steam.
More Achievement Hunter today. Sorry. Pretty much every video they’ve put out this past week has been hysterical, and this is absolutely no exception:
The game itself is absurd, and having the AH guys play it brings it to a whole new level of WTF-ness.
Also, have some Rage Quit. This one’s growing on me:
As always, if excessive cursing (and/or freakish aliens wrestling) offends you, do not watch!
Yes. Yes I have.
Anyway, completely changing topics…
I mention Achievement Hunter quite a bit on here. There are a few reasons for this.
- Listening to them game is like living in the house with the guys again. It’s hilarious.
- This sounds super dorky, but they kept me company over the summer. I didn’t have any friends around and they put out YouTube videos at least 5 times a week, so…that was that.
- They’re one of the funniest YouTube channels out there, in my opinion. Grown men cussing each other out playing video games is fantastic.
Since starting doing Let’s Plays of Minecraft back in 2012, they’ve done 65 half-hour (or longer) episodes, many featuring the Tower of Pimps.
Well check out the latest Minecraft update:
Pretty cool! Congrats, guys. And seriously, check them out (if excessive cursing doesn’t bother you, haha).