Steven Sharp Nelson is too cool for school.
The Piano Guys: I love their music and I love their music videos.
Alternate title: Claudia Has a Test Tomorrow and is Too Nervous to Study Anymore So You Get This.
- Hahaha. Oh, North Hill Centre.
- I have rediscovered the following two music videos and love them once again.
(strobe light warning around 2:26 in that last one)
- Nate, here’s that CMYK puzzle I was telling you about.
- If you say “Londonderry Air” just right, it sounds like you’re saying “London Derriere.”
- One of my favorite SMBC cartoons. I don’t know why it’s so hilarious to me, but it is.
- How could I have forgotten to embed Achievement Hunter’s “Hot Hoof” video on here? It’s one of my favorite Minecraft-related videos.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m done.
Approximately a year ago, my friend Wayne introduced me to the awesome a cappella group Pentatonix with the following Daft Punk medley they did:
Awesome, huh? Well, have two more (one is a Christmas song, so this is totally legit for a blog post so close to Christmas).
Want some more Christmas, don’tcha? Have some Steven Sharp Nelson rocking the cello.
OOPS I DISCOVERED “LET IT GO.”
Can you believe I’ve never actually listened to that song until now? And that I still haven’t seen Frozen? You’ll notice, once I get my November music posted, that I now have like 7 versions of the song though, haha.
Though this one’s my fave, because the Piano Guys are awesome and that white cello is super beautiful.
Two joyous items:
1. Hulu now has ALL SIX SEASONS of Chicago Hope. Must acquire money to get Hulu Plus. It’s a total ripoff in general, but it’s worth it to see the rest of the CH seasons.
2. The Piano Guys (two of the best musicians on YouTube) + Coldplay’s Paradise (one of the best songs ever) = this fantasticness:
Also, I forgot how much I love running.
Okay, new favorite musician:
The more I read about this man, Steven Sharp Nelson, the more I really dig him.
“I believe the purpose of life is to be happy.”
“I believe that good music can be a source of joy, inspiration, and fulfillment.”
“I believe as Bobby McFerrin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life.”
He’s also got bios of all his cellos on his site.
Badass. Go subscribe to The Piano Guys’ YouTube page for more awesomeness.