Here are my ten personal favorite posts. Please enjoy!
1. The Second Continental Chatroom
What if the Founding Fathers had drafted the Declaration of Independence in an online chatroom?
2. U Can’t Prove This
M.C. Hammer meets symbolic logic.
3. Claudia the Angry Blogger Presents: Yet Another Rant Against Pretty Much Everything
Google changes its logo. I react.
4. HOT DAMN, Tukey Sandwiches!
A sandwich is created in honor of statistician John Tukey.
5. A STATELY CHALLENGE
In which I try to draw the United States from memory.
6. Multicollinearity: The Silent Killer
If you don’t talk to your child about near-linear dependence, who will?
7. Blameworthiness and the Anonymous Judge: An Analysis of FML Categories
I analyze the categories of fmylife.com to see if there’s any patterns.
8. Piece of Pi
Boston meets math.
9. Forgive This, I had a Red Bull
My views on what we all are and our place in the Universe.
10. My new position at the PepsiCo factory isn’t the greatest job in the world, but I’m making Dew
A nice dose of philosophy of science.