Alternate title: Claudia Has a Test Tomorrow and is Too Nervous to Study Anymore So You Get This.
- Hahaha. Oh, North Hill Centre.
- I have rediscovered the following two music videos and love them once again.
(strobe light warning around 2:26 in that last one)
- Nate, here’s that CMYK puzzle I was telling you about.
- If you say “Londonderry Air” just right, it sounds like you’re saying “London Derriere.”
- One of my favorite SMBC cartoons. I don’t know why it’s so hilarious to me, but it is.
- How could I have forgotten to embed Achievement Hunter’s “Hot Hoof” video on here? It’s one of my favorite Minecraft-related videos.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m done.
Today I walked to North Hill Centre, a small little mall on 16th Avenue, sorta by SAIT.
- Close to home. Takes about a half hour to get there.
- It’s small. Kinda cozy. It’s like the Palouse Mall sawed in half.
- There’s a WIG SHOP!
- The C-Train runs right behind it.
- There’s a moderate-sized branch of the public library behind it.
- There’s a store in there called Alchemy Apparel which sells all this funky pop culture stuff. Looks interesting.
- Not a whole ton of variety if you’re looking for that.
- I put this in the “pros” list but I guess it could be a “con” as well: it’s small. If you like to walk the mall, you’d be done in like 4 minutes.
- I was there like half an hour before it closed on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, but I would guess that it gets a lot of C-Train traffic during peak hours.
And yeah, I know it was only like 2 miles from home; I made up for that by walking to campus, then going back to 14th street, walking up to 64th Avenue, over to Centre St., then home. 16 mile loop!