HAHA PSYCH LIFE WAS NEVER FUN
Have some foods. (Note: some of these were added after this blog was written on the 7th)
Super moist cornbread (have I mentioned enough times on here that I EFFING LOVE CORNBREAD?!?!?!?)
I don’t have anything to blog about.
So you know what that means…
- Saturday Night Broccoli Pasta
- Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips, and Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Artichoke and Mushroom Lemon Pasta
- Cornbread Pancakes (!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE CORNBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Homemade Tortillas
- Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Mizithra
Because I’m garbage, too! And I already did a June List, so I can’t use that as an excuse to post this worthless nonsense.
Have some awesome pasta. How good does this look? So much cheese.
Or some writing material.
Miss Trunchbull’s cake, maybe?
Pancakes. Pancakes are always good.
That’s all I got. Sorry, in thesis stress mode. It’s not a happy place.
HELLO, FOOL MACHINES!
So I’ve been really into posting links to recipes over the past year or so, right? Well, last night I decided to just make a giant Word document containing the ingredients/instructions for my favorite of said posted recipes, just in case they ever get taken down.
I shall share this document with you here!
The original sources for the recipes are linked, and the pictures belong to the corresponding sources. Recipes that do not have sources (or pictures) are recipes I learned from my mom.
Do y’all want some more recipes?
OF COURSE YOU DO!
(I’m ignoring the crappy parts of my life by using the internet. Is it working?)
(I also don’t know how many of these I’ve previously posted on here, so apologies in advance for any duplicates.)
SO I’M STILL RIDING ON THE HIGH FROM YESTERDAY SO YOU GET A THROW-AWAY POST
[Note: in case you haven’t noticed, all my posts are throw-away posts. I just happen to acknowledge it on occasion.]
RECIPES 4 U!
Have some recipes, yo.
Easy Pasta with Olive Oil and Garlic (super simple, but it looks good)
One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta (I’ve posted this before, but it’s something Nate and I make every month or so and it’s REALLY FREAKING GOOD.)
Healthy Breakfast Loaf (I know I’ve posted this before, too, but the site that had it got taken down, so it needs to be posted again.)
Low-Carb Zucchini Pasta (my mom made this for us when I found the recipe, and it’s good!)
Monster Cookie Dough Dip (OH MY GOD)
We’re off! We won’t be reaching the States until tomorrow, since we have to go drop off Nate’s birds at his parent’s house so that they can be in good hands while we’re away.
I don’t have anything exciting to say today and no new pictures yet, so…have some old recipes I’ve saved in my bookmarks but haven’t posted here yet, haha.
ENGLISH MUFFINS!!!! (I like English muffins, sorry)
I like looking at recipes, even though the vast majority of them contain way too many ingredients for my taste and are probably not something I would enjoy. Every once and awhile, though, I find some that sound good.
Sweet Poppy Seed Pasta
I don’t know about the sweetness aspect, but this looks really freaking pretty. Do poppy seeds taste sweet on their own?
Leave out a few things and this looks really good. I have one of those veggie spirallers, too!
DONE! Sorry, I’m super busy.
Edit: have some more that I’ve found in the past few weeks, since this is an older post:
Creamy Boursin Spring Pasta
Everything but the lemon zest looks good to me. Boursin is a type of cheese.
Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe
Basically spaghetti with cheese and pepper. I’ll take it.
So unless I’m hallucinating (it’s like 5 in the morning and I had Red Bull), the University of Arizona nursing department’s looking for a stats instructor to develop/lead an online intro stats course.
I’m totally going to apply. That would be a super awesome job. I think I’d be good at teaching stats just because I’m so obsessive about them and I really like to explain them to people.
In the meantime, here are some of my favorite internet-found recipes, ‘cause for some reason I really feel like cooking at 5 AM.
- Eggplant Hummus – based on Trader Joe’s BADASS eggplant hummus. Best hummus ever.
- German Chocolate Cake – My grandma used to make me this for my birthday. It freaking rocks.
- Green Monster Muffins – Spinach muffins? Rock on! These are really good.
- Peanut Butter Blondies – Also known as “these will kill anyone allergic to peanuts if they’re even in the same room.”
- Poppy Seed Loaf (run this through a translator) – Safeway used to sell these all the time, but now they only sell the muffins. Poppy seed-saturated sweet bread is best in loaf form.
- Potato Sour Cream Biscuits – Pretty much everything Noble Pig has posted is amazing, so check out the blog.
- Rolled Spinach Omelet – Made this for my mom and she loved it.