This is his best video yet. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while.
As someone who is allergic to pineapple, this is relatable.
I’m sure you’ve all seen this:
Which spawned this:
Now get ready for THIS!
It’s like a beautiful song, haha.
0:53-1:15 is fantastic.
Hahaha, what in the actual shit.
This thing is 10 years old today.
THIS THING IS TEN YEARS OLD TODAY.
For some reason, this also reminds me of this insanity:
Sean thought this was hilarious. His MSN name was “Giant Enemy Crab” for like a year and a half after seeing this.
So I found this comedian, John Mulaney, through a Tumblr post with the following video:
Which is hysterical. But then I found someone who made a kinetic typography video of one of his short sketches and it’s perfect for the subject matter:
It’s getting to be the holiday season, yo! Which means I’ve got these two 5 Second Film films going through my head at random times:
“God bless you, San-ta.”
Edit: hahahaha, I’ve never seen this one until now:
Miniature Fireplace Stabs-A-Lot Jesus is the stuff of nightmares.
Not sure if this is actually as funny as it seems to me right now, seeing as how it’s like four in the morning, but this is absolutely hilarious right now.
Edit: yup, it’s actually funny.
Not his best, but still funny. ‘Cause, you know, Brian Regan.
A while back, I was telling Nate about Five Second Films, or “Vines before there was Vine,” basically. Apparently they’re still around! Pretty crazy. I think I found them back in 2008 or so.
Anyway, here’s a playlist of 15 or so of my favorite 5sfs.
Solution: Brian Regan. Always Brian Regan.
This is fantastic.
So walking 30 miles takes me about 6.5 hours, right? During these 6.5 hours, I like to think.
I think best while I’m out walking.
However, every once and a while, I’ll randomly think of some hilarious thing and just start laughing like an idiot while I’m walking.
Which I’m sure doesn’t make me look crazy at all.
Examples of such hilarious things?
- “It’s time for a new sheriff”
- “Stop bidding against me or I will invade you!”
- This freaking Vine
- That time Sean was running around the house wearing socks and just ate it on the hardwood floor. Aaron bought him some of those grippy socks from the dollar store to prevent future accidents.
- “I walk onto a terrace where I think I’m alone / But Arthur Fonzarelli’s got an army of clones!”
- That time Aaron, Lanky, and I put like 30 of those magic grow capsules in the toilet and Sean came home to a bunch of sponge animals clogging up the toilet bowl.
- That time I put like 30 of those magic grow capsules in a blender with some water and Sean came home to a bunch of shredded sponge animals and a blender clogged with partially dissolved capsule gunk.
- Brendan’s Dune “bloopers” script.
- That slowed down line in The Beetis song.
There’s more, but these are the recent ones.
Canada’s Global News: always entertaining.
I love how that artichoke dip thing from last Christmas had even more of an impact in the Calgary studio than the original clip showed.
Hahaha, so I was showing Nate some of Picnicface’s YouTube videos because he hadn’t ever seen such gems as All About Halifax and NFL Crunchtime and one came up on the playlist that I hadn’t seen before: Super Bingo.
Proof that I have matured 0% over the past few years: this is still hysterical.
Sorry, that’s all I’ve got today.
Q: Where do you go after your steak at Outback Steakhouse?
A: To the outhouse to get your steak back!
Like I said, I’m here all week.
Q: What is the only acceptable way for a person to praise a production of A Streetcar Named Desire?
A: Go out in the street and scream, “STELLAR!!! STELLAR!!!”
I’m here all week, people.
I don’t know if it’s because I’m super sleep-deprived right now or what, but I thought this was hysterical.
Gotta love Jaboody Dubs.