For those of you who play Minecraft on the PC: “mark nutt” is one of the best seeds I’ve found as far as super-diverse and dramatic worlds go. Check it:
I built my house around a lavafall.
Also, now I have to go watch the Mark Nutt compilation again.
Haha, oh, Sound Cloud.
I saw this video quite a few years ago and now this song always reminds me of Vancouver:
Another awesome Rage Quit I don’t think I’ve ever posted on here.
So I just spent my evening recreating the back of the old Kibbie Dome in Minecraft.
I know it looks a little narrower than the actual Kibbie Dome…that’s because even though I copied the tiles exactly (there may be a few mistakes ‘cause I suck), tiles in the actual Kibbie dome are rectangular but the Minecraft blocks are square.
(I didn’t do the actual building ‘cause that would have taken forever. Plus it’s just a big dome of white, so it would also be pretty boring to construct.)
Yes. Yes I have.
Anyway, completely changing topics…
I mention Achievement Hunter quite a bit on here. There are a few reasons for this.
- Listening to them game is like living in the house with the guys again. It’s hilarious.
- This sounds super dorky, but they kept me company over the summer. I didn’t have any friends around and they put out YouTube videos at least 5 times a week, so…that was that.
- They’re one of the funniest YouTube channels out there, in my opinion. Grown men cussing each other out playing video games is fantastic.
Since starting doing Let’s Plays of Minecraft back in 2012, they’ve done 65 half-hour (or longer) episodes, many featuring the Tower of Pimps.
Well check out the latest Minecraft update:
Pretty cool! Congrats, guys. And seriously, check them out (if excessive cursing doesn’t bother you, haha).
It’s currently 7:30 AM on Sunday morning. The reason I’m posting this for Saturday’s blog is because I’ve been up for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. I’ve been watching Achievement Hunter’s Let’s Play Minecraft series and drawing since about 6 PM.
New favorite Let’s Play Minecraft AND a new drawing!
I hardly know what Minecraft is, but this song makes me very happy.
Anyway, because I’m ridiculously busy this week, here’s a mindless survey of mindlessness and joy.
Because it’s my blog and I want to.
Who have you inboxed in the last 24hours?
What the hell does “inboxed” mean? That sounds like some horrible frat hazing ritual. Like waterboarding, but with texting.
What do you think of the person you like?
HOT AS FUCK. I cuss because I mean it.
Do you hate anyone right now?
Person you trust the most?
My mom, mainly ‘cause I don’t really trust anyone.
Last thing you sent in your text?
I was asking Kate where we were meeting for studying.
Do you think your funny?
I think I’m damn hilarious, but only to me.
Do you like more than one person?
I like a pair of gentlemen.
What’s the thing that you regret the most?
UBC, HOLY FREAKING CRAPSPASM
Do you prefer guys/girls to tell you the truth about how they feel about you or do you wanna find out from someone else?
Whatever keeps the drama to a minimum.
What do you hate the most?
Dr. Phil’s socks.
Seriously, I don’t know. I don’t hate anything.
Nike or Addias?
You are thinkin’ of a person right now aren’t you, who is it?
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
Who do you like?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Not being a jackass, not being a freaky cling—aside from that, it doesn’t matter.
List 15 facts about you. GO!
1. I don’t belong in this time period.
2. I have a violent name (the “claw” in Claudia and the “maul” in Mahler).
3. I know way too many things about the internet.
4. I’m not a big movie fan because I can practically have them memorized after watching them once or twice, and thus don’t see a big thrill in watching them again.
5. I’m more than halfway through my damn book list. Finally.
6. I still have nine more facts to go!
7. Muse held a concert up here back in April and I kick myself still for not going.
8. I have unhealthy relationships with pretty much everything.
9. I used to sing the Frosted Flakes “Hey Tony!” song incessantly. There are hours of video of this phenomenon.
10. I am very good at rewriting song lyrics on the spot. I think this is due to my mom playing a lot of Weird Al when I was a kid.
11. I wouldn’t mind being a pastry chef.
12. I also wouldn’t mind working on a fishing boat, though I’m sure that opinion would change if I were to experience it.
13. I was afraid of the letter “v” when I was a kid. Don’t even ask. I still don’t like words that start with that letter.
14. I can’t wait to see my Moscow friends!
15. I can’t wait to get the hell out of this MA program!
What makes you laugh?
In 10 years what do you think you’ll be doing?
Ideally? Teaching “philosophy of statistics classes” with a side job at the Census Bureau. Most likely? With the way I operate, I’ll probably still be in school getting my nth degree.
How many times have you cried over the past week?
A metric crap-ton.
What did you do last night?
Was last night good? Why?
What was the last thing you ate today?
Who is like a brother to you?
Aneel and I had a very brother-sister relationship there for awhile. Dork.
Someone who helped you out a lot?
Are you mad at someone right now?
Who was the last person you wanted to punch in the face, did you?
Hahahaha, this question scares me.
Are you single? If so, what happened to your last relationship?
Yes; I moved out of the country, he didn’t
Do you still like your ex?
All three of them, yes.
Love anyone at the moment?
Do you care if people drink?
How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Three. And a half. Ish.
What’s your background?
Who wants to know?
How tall are you?
GO TO HELL
Done answering questions?
CLAUDIA WANT MORE! CAPS LOCK ENGAGED!
Today’s song: The General Specific by Band of Horses