So I was 99% sure I blogged about this commercial not too long ago when I’d learned that Nate had never seen it before, but a search of my posted blogs and my [insert embarrassingly large number here] blogs I still need to post shows no signs of it. Also, I saw a dude nomming the hell out of a peanut butter sandwich in the hall today, which reminded me of this in the first place, so here we go.
Y’all remember this commercial?
I remember my friends and I shouting muffled “Aaron Burr”’s at each other on the playground ‘cause the internet wasn’t really a thing yet and we needed some sort of entertainment source to mimic.
Hahaha, best commercial in a while.
1. School + Peoples
It took awhile to get into this semester for me, but now everything seems to be falling into place nicely (and will hopefully stay that way).
Also, math people are bundles of nerdy fun. Last semester I was taking classes that were mostly full of CS people and…ugh. Our personalities did not mesh at all. But there are several people—especially in Linear Algebra and Proofs—who I talk to on a regular basis. Which is a pretty rare thing for me.
This is the cutest freaking commercial ever, even though I don’t think it’s intended to be.
- There’s not a day that goes by where I don’t hate myself for getting a B in Linear Algebra.
- That Destination XL commercial kinda makes me horny. HALF NAKED PUDGY MEN YES YES YES.
- I am ridiculously obsessed with this song all of a sudden. Not really sure why.
- My Tumblr is pretty much just math, statistics, and Achievement Hunter. I’m okay with that.
- This fanfic I’ve been working on for the past few years has gotten dark as hell. Not sure if that’s good or bad.
- Circle Packing sounds exceedingly dirty (even though it’s not).
- So does Wittgenstein’s Rod.
- I am now legitimately addicted to Minecraft. I blame Achievement Hunter’s Let’s Play Minecraft series. At least I’m not dreaming about it yet. (Edit: well, that statement’s untrue now.)
- I feel like I’m right on the edge of thinking of a badass tattoo design. Come on, brain, do something good for once.
- I confess that this last confession is just to get this list to an even 10 items.
But, as I was saying to Matt: “HI, BILLY MAYS’ GHOST HERE FOR GHOSTBUSTERS…”
And I know that Billy Mays and Vince were fighting over the kingdom of infomercial land, but this is by the same guy who did the ShamWow! parody awhile back.
“Quit throwin’ your money away, what the FUCK are you DOING?!?!”
So over the top.
I think the best thing about this is how he’s able to keep a straight face and still sound EXACTLY like those commercials. I would have been on the floor laughing after saying “fried bologna sandwiches” in lawyer tone.
Haha, oh man, this is great. If you’ve ever seen the ShamWow! commercials, you will love this.
Most commercials suck. This one doesn’t. This one’s freaking awesome, and whenever it comes on I have to stop what I’m doing and pay attention to it.
Why is it awesome?
a) music from The Four Seasons
b) it’s an attention-grabber because of its sheer visual coolness
c) it’s not stupid like the majority of commercials out there
This makes me want to make a Flash.
This may be the immature, childish side of me talking here, but I thought this was freaking hilarious.
And here are a few even more hilarious comments from another website where this was posted:
“The Tiddy Bear. That is wildly inappropriate.”
“I have two tiddys”
“Yeah, but not as fun as a titty bare.”
“Quit Staring at my Tiddies!!”
“And now try our newest product…The Pussy Cat!”
“How in the fuck did that thing get patented?”
“i love it! just as much as Tids! i mean tits!”
“some of those tiddys were pretty nice!”
“The titty bear, it motorboats your boobs while you drive lol”
I just saw a commercial with The Butt Song as its music! I’m going into an orgasm!
It was a car commercial. I can’t remember for which car, cause I was too busy gettin’ down and singing and imagining that a fellow clarinetist was standing beside me gettin’ down and singing, too.
I love the butt song. Haha.