I started doing surveys in my blogs on November 29, 2006. Since then, I have done many, many more, including the 500- and 1000-question ones. Here are some strange answers I’ve had in past times. And yes, I’ve saved all these surveys and the answers to them. I’m a sad, sad individual, aren’t I?
These were during my humping obsession period. Don’t even ask (but if you must know, this was around October 2006).
What did you do yesterday: Humped some stuff…went to classes…the usual.
06. have you ever fallen for your best friend: Fallen for? No. Fallen on with the goal to hump? Yes.
01. love or money: Humping for pocket change (a nice even mix of the two!)
03. one night stand or relationship? What is humping categorized as? What if it’s repeated humping of one person?
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A Pulitzer Prize
2. A taco
Haha, poor, pathetic me…
59.Have a significant other?
60.What is their name?
61.How old are they?
*rolls on floor, crying*
62.How long have you been going out?
*starts the self-pity rocking motion*
110.Played with Barbies?
They have had many adventures…20,000 Leagues Through the Sewage Line!
259.If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)?
373.Know any foreign languages?
Well, I know the international language of sex and…ah, screw it
378.Are you a bum?
I HAVE a bum…
15. Where is your mailbox?
Um…out on the lawn in the front yard? Why, did you kidnap my beloved Boxy?! NOOOOOOO…
31. Would you be a pirate?
Do you have any idea how many “booty” jokes I would be making? I would be ordered to walk the plank within my first half hour.
My rant against sports whilst filling out a “favorite [insert sport here]” part of the 500 question survey.
128. Football team
Blah, football sucks.
129. Soccer team
130. Tennis player
All sports, really.
131. Hockey team
132. Basketball team
Cause that’s totally a sport.
133. Baseball team
But I digress…
We must return to answering questions.
159. Favorite president
Oh come on, if you don’t know my favorite president, you don’t know MILLARD FILLMORE!
271. Cup size or condom size
Aw, can’t I have both?
I ponder my true love
283. Have you already found your ideal mate?
Who knows? Perhaps my ideal mate exists on this earth in cantaloupe form. Holy crap, that would rock.
284. Or as close as someone can get?
Huh? Oh sorry, I’m still fantasizing about that cantaloupe…
312. Pop music?
“BaCkStReEt BoYz 4ever LOLZ!!!!111”
324. George W. Bush?
Society’s herpes! Burn it off! Burn it off!
545. Eat an entire package of Oreos in a half an hour?
Why does every survey ask this question? Seriously, what’s with them having to be Oreos? There are other cookies in the world, you know! I’m suing on behalf of Chips Ahoy for discrimination.
678. Do you secretly fantasize about George W. Bush?
Oh god! *vomits*
5. What class would you marry if you had to marry a class you’re taking right now?
TESTS AND MEASUREMENTS! TESTS AND MEASUREMENTS!
1. Are you in a relationship?: With my Tests and Measurements class. Yes, we’re a couple now. Yes, I’m seeking therapy for this.
32. If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live?
My spidey-hole, where my Spidey-sense would tingle constantly and oh my goodness that sounds really dirty.
Great stuff, huh? HUH?! Join me in my ego-boosting campaign!
In other news, a Fillmore Fact for you: he initiated the White House Library. Now how awesome is that?!