Today I walked to North Hill Centre, a small little mall on 16th Avenue, sorta by SAIT.
- Close to home. Takes about a half hour to get there.
- It’s small. Kinda cozy. It’s like the Palouse Mall sawed in half.
- There’s a WIG SHOP!
- The C-Train runs right behind it.
- There’s a moderate-sized branch of the public library behind it.
- There’s a store in there called Alchemy Apparel which sells all this funky pop culture stuff. Looks interesting.
- Not a whole ton of variety if you’re looking for that.
- I put this in the “pros” list but I guess it could be a “con” as well: it’s small. If you like to walk the mall, you’d be done in like 4 minutes.
- I was there like half an hour before it closed on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, but I would guess that it gets a lot of C-Train traffic during peak hours.
And yeah, I know it was only like 2 miles from home; I made up for that by walking to campus, then going back to 14th street, walking up to 64th Avenue, over to Centre St., then home. 16 mile loop!