Silly Claudia Idea #3144:
What would happen if famous books were really all about statistics?
- The Trial would become The Bernoulli Trial
- The Count of Monte Cristo would become The Count of Monte Carlo
- Great Expectations would become Great Expected Values
- The Old Man and the Sea would become The Old Man and the C-Test
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz would become The Wonderful Wizard of Odds
- The Bell Jar would become The Bell Curve…though of course, there already is a book called The Bell Curve, so how about this: For Whom the Bell Tolls would become For Whom the Bell Curves
- The Kite Runner would become The Code Runner
- The Sun Also Rises would become The Sum Also Rises
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich would become One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich is Not a Large Enough Sample Size to Allow Us to Make Claims About the Average Day of Ivan Denisovich.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!
(Sorry, I’m super nervous for tomorrow and thus am making zero sense today.)