Hey, it’s the 29th! Looks like it’s the annual “let’s review the old resolutions and make some new ones” blog post.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Blog daily. Was there ever any doubt?
- ACCOMPLISHED: Continue my 365 Days of Music project. This year was rough because it was probably the worst year for music since I started this, but I still managed.
- FAILED: Continue working on my writing project thingy. Apart from Arborhood, I didn’t get much writing done AT ALL this year. It was quite shameful.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Win NaNoWriMo 2014. YAY! It felt pretty good to do this considering I didn’t even start NaNo last year. And I actually kind of like my story and plan on editing it.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Graduate. I never, ever, ever thought I’d have a math degree, let alone graduate with honors while getting one. Graduation sucked, but we’re not going to get into that here.
- FAILED: Try not to be such a horrible freaking failure at everything I do. Yeah, that didn’t happen.
Those were some crappy resolutions.
- Blog daily, 365 musics, blah, blah, blah.
- Win NaNoWriMo 2015.
- Now that I’m pretty sure next year will be stable as far as where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing, I’mma set a walking goal! Let’s say…1,500 miles. Pretty low, I know, but there’s always Calgary weather to take into account, right?
- WRITE. It doesn’t have to necessarily be new stuff (except for NaNo, of course), but I really need to commit to rewrites of some of my old stuff. Prime is important to me; I don’t want to let it die.
- Post these damn blogs on a more frequent and consistent basis. I’m going to try for once a week, but don’t hate me if this doesn’t happen.
- Kick ass in my grad program. I want to show U of C that I can do stats very, very well. Also, I have no desire to leave Calgary any time soon.