So walking 30 miles takes me about 6.5 hours, right? During these 6.5 hours, I like to think.
I think best while I’m out walking.
However, every once and a while, I’ll randomly think of some hilarious thing and just start laughing like an idiot while I’m walking.
Which I’m sure doesn’t make me look crazy at all.
Examples of such hilarious things?
- “It’s time for a new sheriff”
- “Stop bidding against me or I will invade you!”
- This freaking Vine
- That time Sean was running around the house wearing socks and just ate it on the hardwood floor. Aaron bought him some of those grippy socks from the dollar store to prevent future accidents.
- “I walk onto a terrace where I think I’m alone / But Arthur Fonzarelli’s got an army of clones!”
- That time Aaron, Lanky, and I put like 30 of those magic grow capsules in the toilet and Sean came home to a bunch of sponge animals clogging up the toilet bowl.
- That time I put like 30 of those magic grow capsules in a blender with some water and Sean came home to a bunch of shredded sponge animals and a blender clogged with partially dissolved capsule gunk.
- Brendan’s Dune “bloopers” script.
- That slowed down line in The Beetis song.
There’s more, but these are the recent ones.