NNNNNNNNNNNH I LOVE RUNNING
I forget how much I like running until I actually, y’know, go running on a consistent basis.
In the spirit of me being in run mode, I present my “Workout” playlist.
- Amazon (Original Mix) – Gabe Flaherty
- Call On Me – Eric Prydz
- Gloria (Remix) – Umberto Tozzi
- Gone – JR JR
- Hello – Martin Solveig & Dragonette
- Hula Hoop (DJ Mike D Remix) – Omi
- Infectious – Tobu
- Jealous – Chromeo
- Pump It – The Black Eyed Peas
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Strobe (Radio Edit) – Deadmau5
- Sweet Lovin’ – Sigala
- Tarzan Boy – Bango
- This Is So Good – Ehrencrona
- Tightrope – WALK THE MOON
- Wind It Up – Gwen Stefani
I obviously don’t go through all these songs in one workout; I usually put it on shuffle and just go with whatever plays.
Dammit iTunes, stop screwing with my music! I have a delicate balance of lists and playlists and playcounts and I do not appreciate your “here’s a bunch of stuff you downloaded but deleted but here it is again in case you really weren’t serious about deleting it” crap that version 11.0 introduces. Now my master and 2012 playlists are all screwed up. It’s a good thing I keep backup lists of everything.