So remember a few days ago when I posted that FloriDada song and I mentioned that I couldn’t decide if I liked it or was deeply disturbed by it?
Well, I found a lyric video to it and now that I know the lyrics, I absolutely love this freaking song.
Here is said lyric video, which is substantially less seizure-inducing than the actual music video, so if you were a feared of this song because of the music video, fear no longer!
“I don’t even know where to begin
Or how I should start these days.
The green mountain south or
The Clay of the westerns”
“I wanna discover the key
And open the everywhere place
A mix of sky from Montana
Dipped in FloriDada”
“Oh let’s go get lost in the image
I made of the everywhere place”
I freaking love these lyrics, oh my g o d
This might just be a five-star.
I can’t decide if I kinda like this or if I’m deeply disturbed.
Also warning for INSANE FLASHING between 2:30 and 3:17
Edit: the comments are great:
- its as strange as the state of florida itself
- DEAR GOD HOW MANY DRUGS WERE INVOLVED IN THIS
- imagine this being the first time you found out you had epilepsy
- I like the fact that this isn’t even the weirdest thing these guys have done.
- i love how both art styles have equal amounts of time and complement eachothe- 2:31 OK I DIDN’T MEAN THAT MUCH OH GOD MY MOUTH IS FOAMIIGHUH
- I’m going to have a wonderful death
Edit again: I CAN’T GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA