I am IN THE ‘SCOW!
And on a completely unrelated note, let’s do some resolutions.
First, a review of the 2018 resolutions:
- ACCOMPLISHED: Blog-a-ma-thon. Did the blogs daily, but failed at posting them with any frequency whatsoever.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Music-a-ma-thon. I only have one more year of this! I’m super excited.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Walk 3,500 miles. It will be quite a bit more than this, but less than last year’s 5,100 miles. More to come on the 31st!
- FAILED: Do at least one of the following: run in the Calgary Marathon or walk 100 miles in a 24-hour period. I kept busting up my leg. Also I suck.
- ACCOMPLISHED: Win NaNoWriMo 2018. I almost quit like five times, but I didn’t.
- FAILED: Write more. HA YEAH RIGHT WITH THIS FREAKING BUSY YEAR I BARELY HAD TIME TO BREATHE
- FAILED: Another resolution that’s PRIVATE! The reason for failing is also PRIVATE!
- FAILED: Be a better wife for Nate. I’m trying, but I’m also garbage, so.
- The blogs.
- The musics.
- Get my music organized before the end of the year. After going through like twenty* different laptops last year, my music organization tanked. Gotta fix it.
- Walk 4,000 miles. I had it set at 3,500 last year and that was TOO LOW BRO so let’s bump it up again. This is assuming I’m teaching all year. Let’s say 3,500 is the goal if I’m not teaching and have to get a different job. I HOPE THAT WON’T HAPPEN HOLY HELL
- Get back to running 10k distances. I have no doubt from a muscular/cardiovascular standpoint that I can do a 10k. It’s mostly the injury that I’m afraid of re-aggravating. Also that runner’s knee that I gave myself a while back. But maybe both of those concerns won’t even crop up.
- Win NaNoWriMo 2019.
- Get my blogs in physical form. I’m not sure if my Year 1 is still going to get here or if it’s lost in the great Canadian wilderness that is the postal system up here, but I’d like to get it and every other completed year in hard copy form, preferably as soon as possible.
- Write at least 500 words a day, 5 days a week, until my NaNoWriMo 2018 story is done. Then start editing it. I gotta do it, yo.
- POST THESE GODDAMN BLOGS
- Be. Better. For. Nate.
BRUH LET’S DO IT