1. What are your current obsessions?
Walking. It has reached obsession levels, definitely.
Does teaching stats count? If so, that. And Leibniz. Always Leibniz. I’m also kinda getting back into clouds a little.
2. What are you listening to?
The sweet, sweet sound of silence.
3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
I wear my Black Mesa shirt an awful lot. It’s comfortable.
4. What are you reading?
Nothing, currently. That’s pretty sad.
5. What’s for dinner?
I want broccoli, but I had dinner last night, so I probably won’t have anything.
6. What was the last thing you bought?
7. Guilty pleasure?
Broccoli. Um…fantasizing. About…stuff. You don’t get to know what.
8. What training did you get and how do you make a living?
I have five degrees—three bachelor’s and two master’s—four of which I’m not currently using. I teach stats, yo.
9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do?
See above—I kinda got where I want to be by throwing every degree path at the wall and seeing what would stick.
10. What’s your best time of day?
Late nights. Like, 1 AM to 4 AM kind of thing. That’s my time.
11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player?
12. What’s your favorite way to create art?
13. Name three items in your refrigerator:
Broccoli (surprised?), cheese, and another type of cheese.
14. Tell us about your first crush:
Oh god. That poor kid. “Crush” is a…kind word. This guy was more like “Claudia’s First Stalkee.” It was bad. That poor kid.
15. The first time that you became a boyfriend was with who, when?
Matt, when we were 19.
16. Do you remember what you did on your first date?
Wait, was that technically our first date, or was it when we went to La Casa a few nights prior to the drag show?
17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife?
On OK Cupid. He was brave and messaged me. I’m so very glad he did.
18. Do you remember your first kiss?
19. What do we still not know about you?
I like blogging. WOAH LIKE YOU HAD NO IDEA, RIGHT?!?!?!!!??