- I’m going to deliberately rickroll y’all here, but this is Never Gonna Give You Up at 8 kps and it’s super relaxing/concentration-promoting, at least for me.
- Hahaha, it’s making me remember Lethargic Bieber, which is good for concentration, too. It really does sound Enya-esque.
- UGH I have to get on a plane early Sunday morning and fly down to attend my grandma’s funeral. I’m done with flying and I’ve never been to a funeral, so I’m pretty nervous.
- Random memory that just popped into my head: back in high school I was a total hooligan and I’d do all sorts of stupid stuff at lunch time to entertain my friends. One of my least inappropriate shenanigans was accidentally breaking a vending machine with a candy bar wrapper. One day I’d had enough change to get a bag of M&Ms out of the vending machine, and it didn’t take me long to eat all the M&Ms and want more (‘cause that’s what I do). I didn’t have any change left, so I wanted to see if I could get the vending machine to accept the M&Ms wrapper instead. I ended up jamming the whole money-accepting mechanics; the thing wouldn’t even take coins and it was kind of hissing and buzzing and sucking the wrapper in and out like it was possessed. I fled the scene before I could get caught. I’m still wanted in 5 states for similar crimes.
- Tumblr is all aglow with Steven Universe-related stuff, and it all makes me want to give the show a try because the pictures/episodes sound interesting. Might have to do it.
- I have to start packing my stuff for the upcoming moving day at the end of this month, but I have zero motivation to do so. It’s not that I don’t want to be moved into the new place—it’s that I don’t want to actually go through the moving process itself. I have done that more than my fair share for sure. At least I kept all my boxes that I used when moving to Calgary, and at least I’m not moving to a different country this time.
- Good thing about June: the days are super long. Bad thing about June: for the rest of the year, the days will be getting shorter.
- I’m already nervous about my thesis defense and that’s like 11 months away. DAMN YOU, VANCOUVER, DAMN YOU.
Okay, I’m done.
Edit: Woah, Steven Universe is legit.