Today I didn’t feel much like walking, so I just went north to Deerfoot Mall, a mall I’ve been to a few times but never on a Saturday. But now it’s officially my most recent Canadian Mall destination!
Mileage from home to mall (one way):
- I like the walking route to get here.
- There’s a big-ass WalMart behind the mall itself. Good for broccoli when they have it in stock.
- The mall never seems too crowded.
- There’s a pretty diverse selection at the food court if you’re into mall food.
- The big-ass WalMart NEVER HAS BROCCOLI IN STOCK.
- There aren’t any super interesting (at least to me) stores IN the mall itself.
- Uh…no other cons come to mind, actually.
DONE! Time for Red Bull.