As we all know, I’m going to bite the dust someday. And it may be sooner than a lot of your own “bite the dust” day, since I really don’t have much desire to live past 45 given that Alzheimer’s/dementia apparently run in the family, especially for the women.
So even though this will never be considered an official, binding document/will thingy, I want to let you all know what I’d want you to do when I die.
- Most important: take care of my mom if she’s still hangin’ around. Sell all my crap and give the money to her. If you know her in person (maybe one or two of you do?), talk to her and keep her company. Buy her like 40 cats.
- If my body’s in good enough condition, donate the hell out of my organs, then have the rest of me cremated. If it’s not in good enough condition to donate, just throw the lot of it in the cremation fire.
- If y’all want a funeral-type thingy, don’t wear black. Wear obnoxiously loud color. Or have a Rock Band party (still in obnoxious colors) instead.
- If y’all want a funeral-type thingy, please play this song (it’s Coldplay’s O (Fly On); I’m assuming that the YouTube vid will be taken down sometime before I die, haha).
- Somehow, get a portion of my ashes to Hanover and scatter them around the grounds of Leibniz’ archives. This is actually really important to me. Hell, ship ‘em to some German dude over there and have him do it if that’s the only way it can be done.
I’ll add more if I think of anything, but I don’t think there’s anything more. And I know it’s kinda morbid, but I wanted to type it out somewhere.