MY LIFE MAKES SENSE AGAIN.
*Spends an hour perusing all pages*
- Nothing conflicts with my teaching schedule! (I already knew that, but it’s good nonetheless.)
- I can pull off a Writing minor if I want to.
- ADVANCED CALCULUS I!!
- If I miraculously don’t botch things up, I can graduate in the spring.
- No History of Math. (I already knew that too, but it’s bad nonetheless.)
- To pull off said Writing minor, I have to take Beginning Poetry. *gags in iambic pentameter*
- Since I’m “off” by a semester (I took calc III over the summer), I have to take Advanced Calculus I via Engineering Outreach. That means that it’ll cost me about $800 for that single class.
- I don’t think I’ll be able to pull off one of my signature “all my classes are in one solid block and my week is symmetrical, look at all this sweet, sweet homework time” schedules.