Oh man, have you guys ever read Uncyclopedia’s “Mathematics” entry? Oh my god.
- “Space, the final mathematical frontier. This is the study of Euclidean geometry. To seek out new angles and new dimensions. To boldly plot what has never been plotted before.”
- “But most importantly, professional mathematicians never get any sex. Ever. So when your guidance counsellor suggests you consider a field in mathematics, you’ll be looking at a long, lonely road of division, subtracted from the mainstream of society. What this all adds up to… is that mathematicians never multiply.”
- “Mathematical logic is concerned with setting mathematics within a rigorous axiomatic framework and whipping them until they cry out for their mothers.”
- (One of the footnotes) “Being arithmetically correct is so mundane.”
- And the “Basic Notation” table. Oh my god.
Edit: oh my god, the “Linear Algebra” page is all about spheres. I’m dying.