Almost a fifth of the way there!
801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
Hahahaha, you’re funny. GET OFF MY CASE! Please don’t hate me. Let’s party!
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
Depends on the person. Besides, I think we’re all pretty conditioned to answer “okay” or “good” regardless of how we’re feeling, so not much can really be construed from peoples’ answers.
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
I try to be conscientious around others to make sure I don’t inconvenience them.
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
This is a very strange question…
But yes, they’re quite interesting.
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
No, surprisingly. My unconscious takes full control when I’ve got my REM on.
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of?
Though it’s a theorem, I always found the law of large numbers to be really freaky for whatever reason.
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
Playing “this or that?” Just go back and forth giving each other two options and seeing what option the other prefers. Days can be spent on this, it’s grand.
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be ‘just friends’ with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
Dudes, you have no idea.
814. If your significant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
Wait for marriage for what? Sex? Hahaha, I could wait for decades.
815. What’s the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Can Claudia compose capricious couplets, creating crappy conjunctions continuously, confounding credulous carpetbaggers?
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
If I said Sleepyhead, would that make me too predictable?
817. Are you cranky?
Not at the moment.
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
Younger. Mostly because that group includes little kids.
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
Hahaha, I used to.
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
Nope. They’re just “younger people.”
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
Blah, I don’t like poetry. Sorry.
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
I can’t even touch my toes.
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn’t want to die?
Getting eaten alive would be absolutely terrifying.
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
Probably a cowboy hat. Wranglin’.
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
Honors can suck it. But if AP courses count for this, then yes.
831. What do you think of crop circles?
They’re pretty fantastic.
832. Where do they come from?
Who knows? The world is a mysterious place.
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
HA. Hahahaha. No. We’re not going there.
834. You have a choice. What do you eat: a veggie burger, a turkey dog, a cheese sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
DVD, just because I excel at breaking VHS tapes.
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
I have a soft spot for cassettes. I wanted to be on the radio when I was a kid and had like five tapes of me doing a fake radio station.
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
Yup, I have it.
840. MTV: should it play more videos or more shows?
Man, I haven’t watched MTV in FOREVER. Do they even show any music videos anymore?
841. Name a band:
Deep Forest. They rule!
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
Probably. Lots of the “hippie-esque” crowd.
842. What does the expression ‘touch and go’ mean?
PRECARIOUS STATE OF AFFAIRS OMGWTFBBQ
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
House of Mirth by Edith Wharton.
846. Is the news too depressing?
Meh. Such is life.
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
Elephants are BAMFs.
848. Are you late for a very important date?
No time to say goodbye, HELLO! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!
849. Ever use star 69?
Haha, I did when my cell phone screen exploded and I couldn’t see who had called me.
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
I’m pretty much the stupidest person on the planet, so…
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
Not the musical, no.
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What’s your favorite candy?
M&Ms, ladies and gents. M&Ms.
856. Can you sing?
No, but that doesn’t stop me.
857. It’s the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
Pretty good. Time to go back to Moscow and make out with people.
858. You take your little sister (she’s 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned “Hottie” and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn’t have these clothes, she’ll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
I think it’s up to her, but still, ew.
Do you buy them for her?
It’s not my money, it’s my mom’s, and if I know of no prior restrictions on what my sister can wear, sure.
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
Haha, most of them.
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
Whose to say? I don’t know if any of the bands I know of are still considered “underground.”
861. Of the following which word best describes you: versatile (flexible), wonderful, x-tra special, your own best friend, zany.
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own butt.
863. Who is sexiest: Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper.
Elvis was pretty sexy.
864. Do you always do what’s expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you’ll have to spend the whole thing)?
Hot Topic. They’ve got corsets.
867. Have you ever won a competition?
Yup. A few writing competitions and probably a few other things that I just can’t remember now.
868. Who looks sloppier when they are overweight, guys or girls?
I’m the wrong person to ask this question. I think ladies and dudes look better when they’re heavier.
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
When you stop taking your pants off after 9.
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
Once, in a church. Haha.
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
I drew a tree. Does that even count?
872. Are you a force of nature?
I’m a geyser.
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
I don’t look very good with it, but I like it.
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
Been there, done that.
Platform shoes rule.
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
You mean the USE of birth control? Sure, why not?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
Never saw it.
878. Which are usually better: movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
God, that’s all we need, more LotR stuff.
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
I buy all my crap second hand and usually don’t even notice the brand.
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
A good beat.
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
That sounds ridiculously dirty for some reason, hahaha.
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
We’re all partially responsible for our lives sucking, but I don’t think any one individual is 100% responsible for every single problem in their life.
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
It’s pretty obnoxious, but not as obnoxious as the people whose sole goal is pointing out every mistake.
889. Do you like to learn new things?
YES! ‘Tis why I’m in school, after all.
890. What’s more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
Fame, but only if it’s someone’s personal accomplishment!
891. Sweet dreams are made of this….
What are they made of?
Leibniz. WHO ARE YOU TO DISAGREE?!
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside…round the outside of what?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
Yup, the chain Aaron gave me. It’s broken about three separate times now, but I’ll keep wearing it as long as I can keep fixing it.
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
I would ask them to do something else instead; I don’t wear rings.
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
If they want to.
That’d be kinda creepy.
Or let it go?
If they’re comfortable with that.
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
Probably a bit of both.
897. How much water do you drink every day?
About a liter.
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
Depends on what we’re talking about. But usually I’m pretty damn driven.
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
My mom. Or nobody. Depending on if I’m sad or pissed.
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?