Oh-ho-ho, so every webcomic’s jumping on this apparent bandwagon, are they? Allow me to provide my OWN input!
Alrighty people, classes, day one, review!
Marching Band: Nothing new here. Same old badassery.
Nonparametric Statistics: Um…not sure if this is going to be easy or difficult. We talked about probability density functions today, and I think that’s something I’m going to have to know a little bit more about. But other than that, we’ll see…
Cognitive Development: So there are only seven of us in this class…the tests are five open-ended questions…there is one paper…and this is a 400-level class. Yeah.
And I have to start Psychology of Learning at some point, too, but that’s later. I’m lazy.
Do you see anything wrong with this?
Answer: the axes!!!! They’re WRONG! If “girls” is the x-axis and “cups” is the y-axis, they should be reversed on the graph.
Sorry, but I’ve never seen a mistake in xkcd before.
And I will resist the urge to type in long explanations for these, forcing you, if you’re made curious by what’s in the parentheses, to click on them, not knowing fully what each entails! BWA-HA-HA!
…I need help, don’t I?
- http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18048 (boobies!)
- http://www.cagle.com/ (politics!)
- http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24619 (I’ve linked to this before)
- http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/ (so…much…fun…)
- http://musicovery.com/index.php?ct=us (want something new to listen to?)
- http://www.panoramas.dk/index.html (this is trippy)
- http://www.pianographique.net/datas/inter_uk.php (pretend you’re making music for movie trailers. At least, that’s what I do with it)
- http://www.sfdt.com/ (stick death, need I say more?)
- http://www.bootycocktails.com/ (Maggie, Matt, you’ll appreciate this)
- http://www.punitiveshoes.com/index_en.shtml (this, too)
- http://xkcd.com/ (I love these comics!)
- http://www.phdcomics.com/ (haven’t fully explored these yet, but they seem nice)
AAAAAAAH SO MANY TESTS!
But these comics = yay!
These were the ones that amused me greatly.
http://www.xkcd.com/236/ New plan for late-night runs to WinCo!
http://www.xkcd.com/18/ This had me laughing more than it probably should have.
http://www.xkcd.com/276/ Haha, ouch.
http://www.xkcd.com/314/ This guy is so freaking me. Especially nowadays, good lord.