Tag Archives: proverbs
Today I present to you: “PROVERBS GONE WILD” (or, “Jacob and I should not be allowed to message each other after 4 AM”).
- If a sound falls in a tree and no one is around, does it make a forest?
- You can lead a drink to water, but you can’t make him horse
- What’s the hand of one clap sounding?
- A doctor a day keeps the apple away
- Evil is the root of all money
- The bigger they fall, the harder they are
- First served, first come (dirty as HELL)
- That which does not make us stronger kills us
- Contempt breeds familiarity
- A hard man is good to find (hahaha, this one’s my favorite)
Oh, and a really pathetic stats joke. Because I’m just that way.