Oh goodness, Thackeray’s Vanity Fair is hilarious. It’s putting me in the mood for NaNo, which is both good and bad, ‘cause right now I have far too much calculus to do to have any free time to write, which is bad, but it’s also making me think of new ideas, which is good.
So here is a list of things we need to do while I’m back in Moscow:
- Rock Band party
- Drunken party of insane fun (you all know what I’m talking about) in my basement. This time you’ll all need to stay the night, ‘cause I want to drink, too. This could be combined with Rock Band party easily.
- Go on a mini road trip. Because mini road trips are great.
- Screw around in the park.
- Screw around in Shari’s.
- Get naked (could be combined with any/all of the above).
- Drag show (I’m assuming I’ll be there for Pride).
Sound fun? I think so. I miss you weirdos.
Today’s song: Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda