(Yes, I’m doing the April list on the 4th. Fight me.)
- Nate and I have been watching Ducktales via Disney+ (the new 2017 version, not the old one yet) and I’ve really been enjoying it. I never watched Ducktales when I was a kid for some reason (Talespin was my jam).
- I don’t know how my current pair of shoes is going to make it until the 15th. They’re already so very worn out.
- I wonder if my polymorphous light eruption will flare again this spring/summer or if that was just a one-time thing.
- I’m currently replaying Half Life because, you know, I haven’t played that enough times in my life. I always forget just how big that game is, especially given when it first came out.
- This is a beautifully-written opinion on the impact of COVID-19 on a family.
- Here is a bald eagle and its chick. Super cute! I like bald eagles. I hope I get to see my bald eagle buddy down by the river once the weather gets better. If it ever does.
- I love how my response to this pandemic has been BUY ALL THE THINGS. Is shopping my stress relief? Am I that kind of person?
- WHAT IS THIS AND WHY AREN’T OLYMPIC-LEVEL SKATES LIKE THIS
I think I’m done.