- It’s the Solstice today and HOLY HELL am I ready for the days to start getting longer. I’m basically solar powered, so I need those sweet, sweet, UV rays.
- Am I the only one for whom The Empire Strikes Back was their least favorite of the three original Star Wars movies?
- Nate and I now have Disney+. Commence Hardcore Nostalgia Tripping Sequence.
- Did…did the legal age to purchase tobacco in the US just get raised to 21? How did that happen so…quietly?
Edit: oh, ‘cause it was part of the bill that also included our brand new fucking SPACE MILITARY. ‘Cause if the US is lacking in anything, it’s military presence.
- Seriously, what kind of dystopian nightmare are we playing with here?
- I know I post a song from this group like every 10 days or so, but they’re just phenomenal. If they ever come to western Canada on tour, I’m totally going to go see them in person.
- Y’all know I love mashups, right? Well, the more “unusual” or “like hell that’s going to sound good!” the songs sound, the better the mashup actually tends to be. Example:
- I can’t freaking wait to give you all my Decade of Music results. There are going to be so many lists and rankings and stats. SO. MANY.
K DONE BYE