HEY NERDS, IT’S THE JULY LIST
- Those little Lime e-scooters have infiltrated Calgary and no ankles are safe anymore
- Apparently a bunch of dudes in Bowness have started a scooter gang and the title of the corresponding Reddit post was “ScooterGang, ScooterGang, ScooterGang.” I’m assuming this is said to the tune of Lil Pump’s Gucci Gang.
- You know that beautiful downtown library that Calgary has now? Yeah, here’s Edmonton’s. It looks like a tank and/or alien spaceship.
- Jeff McNeil is a freaking fantastic baseball player. He’s got so much energy and he’s so fun to watch. I also love how pumped up he was for Alonso’s Home Run Derby win.
- This is an interesting article. I’m definitely not advocating taking Ritalin if you’re not prescribed it, of course, but this is an interesting bit of information on how to take it correctly if you’re wanting to.
- This is the cutest little sun on this shirt. I bought it and love it. It’s so soft.
- This semester needs to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend.