The November List, more specifically.
- Ugh, Muse. Another good one, I see.
- Jacob deGrom won the National League Cy Young Award! Well-deserved.
- So I’ve been having this thing lately where every once and a while, my sense of…I don’t know…equilibrium (?) gets all screwed up and it feels/looks like the whole world is tilting one direction for a second or two. Not sure what that’s all about, but when it happens while I’m out walking, I actually do stumble a bit and walk uncontrollably off the sidewalk in the direction that things are tilting. Then it’s all back to normal in like two seconds.
- I want my FRIGGIN BLOG BOOK. Canada Post, why?
- Is it just me or has this felt like the longest year ever? I was just looking back through my old Twitter posts and thinking, “holy hell, that happened this year?”
- I’m on pace to get 4,000+ miles this year, but there’s no way I’m going to hit 5,000 again, unfortunately. I’m still walking a lot, but it’s nowhere near the “walk until I pee blood” levels that 2017 was.
- I may have some news soon, but I don’t want to jinx it before I know for sure.
- I was feeling extra down yesterday. I mean, I’ve been feeling down for pretty much this entire year, but yesterday was worse than usual. Then I realized it was November 14th yesterday, the day that Leibniz died in 1716, and I’m pretty sure that I feel that in my soul every year. So that explains things.