- Regular oranges are gross. These things are probably just as gross and look five times as terrifying.
- I’ve actually never had a navel orange, but according to Wiki, they’re more bitter than regular oranges and produce less juice. They’re also nightmare fuel to look at, but I’ve already said that.
- If I’m going to eat anything with a navel, it’s going to be a mammal. Not a fruit. What the hell.
- Honestly, most of the time the “navel” looks more like a bad hernia than a navel.
- But I suppose if you name a fruit a “hernia orange” then nobody will eat it.
- Seriously what the hell kind of terrifying things are these:
(Image from here)
This blog brought to you by the creepy pile of navel oranges at the grocery store.
Christian: “Why don’t you believe in god?”
Atheist: *holds up a navel orange*