This list is mostly about music. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.
- I forgot how good of a song this is. I originally heard it in a commercial like 12 years ago and subsequently found a recording of it online somewhere. Because it was 12 years ago, the best I could do was record the song through the air using an external mic. It was pretty crappy quality, so I never listened to the song very much. BUT NOW I HAVE THIS VERSION!
- I’ve really been enjoying Studio Killers lately. Their music videos are pretty awesome, too. Jenny, Ode to the Bouncer, Eros and Apollo
- As an almost perfect analogy of what my brain has been doing to every happy experience I’ve had these past few months, have a guy turning happy songs into their “sad” versions.
- Guilty pleasure music video: Justin Bieber’s Sorry. I don’t know why I like it so much, but I do.
- If this scene is not in the new animated Beauty and the Beast, then there’s no point in going to see it:
- That, by the way, is from the classic YouTube poop “Gaston’s Ultimate Mission to Obtain Some Taco Bell.” Watch it. You won’t be disappointed.