It’s the April List and the LAST LIST BEFORE A DECADE OF BLOGGING!
- Since I’ve been in study mode, I’ve been listening to a lot of brown noise. It’s like white noise, but a little bit lower (?) and sounds a lot like the ocean. It really helps me concentrate. Here’s brown noise for 8 hours.
- A few of our practice problems for the exam involve the use of integration. I’m always careful to take the time to draw my integral sign as nicely as possible, ‘cause it’s a freaking awesome symbol and ‘cause of Leibniz.
- (Mostly ‘cause of Leibniz.)
- I did a thing! I don’t want to mention specifically what it was, since I don’t want to jinx it, but I did a thing. Hopefully it will turn out well.
- Pretty jewelry! If I had money (and wore jewelry), I’d get the necklace with the constellation Aquarius on it.
- I want tomorrow to be over already. I’m so done with all this nonsense right now, man, you have no idea.
- Sorry this is so short.