- Unlike the first time I did grad school, I actually feel excited about doing my thesis this time around. I’m glad it will lead to more grad school, too. I kind of had a feeling it wouldn’t last time.
- There’s going to be a Carl’s Jr. opening up here. Or maybe it already has opened. Isn’t that weird? I thought that was a southern US thing.
- I have a very strong urge to work more on Prime, but my deal with myself is that I don’t get to work on it again until my thesis is done and defended.
- (I should just shut up, ‘cause I totally failed at NaNoWriMo this year anyway. Unless I can write 50,000 words in four days. Which I probably can’t.)
- I’m excited about my 10 year anniversary for blogging. That’s a long damn time to be clogging up the internet tubes with my nonsense.