1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
Not really, no.
3) What’s one language you wish you knew fluently?
ASL! I think it would be really useful.
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
I’d like to be able to stay here. Nate’s here, after all. And I like Calgary. A little cold sometimes and the sidewalks are about as inconsistent as can be, but I like it here.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
Anything involving Leibniz. Anything involving Leibniz. He could be showing off his Stepped Reckoner to the Royal Society, or he could be using the bathroom. I’m not picky, dudes.
6) Have problems sleeping?
7) Are you free with your feelings?
My feelings cost $1.05 a feel.
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why?
My baggy green pants. I love those things. They’re super comfortable and I like the way they look.
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re in a funk?
Nothing. I brood.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How?
Nate does this a lot, actually.
11) When you are having a “good day,” how do you spread the happiness to others?
I try to just be extra friendly with them. Then charge them $1.05 for the feels.
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling?
People being idiots when they’re walking. IT’S A VERY COMMON OCCURRENCE.
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?
I’d have to keep heat. I am always freezing cold, especially up here. I can use fans in the summer.