- The City of Calgary doesn’t need street sweepers. All they need is to have me walk around in the road and I’ll collect all the dust. Seriously, my feet/ankles/legs get ridiculously dusty on my walks.
- In related news: My second toe on my left foot has morphed into a permanent callus. There’s no toe there anymore. Just callus.
- I AM A KAZOO!
- I am also really nervous about getting my grade back for the test I took on Thursday. Kazoos don’t do well on tests.
- OH MY GOD
- I haven’t had a migraine in a while. I hope my saying that doesn’t trigger one!
- Have a picture I took a while ago of clouds over Calgary.