Because I already have more bullet-point-worthy nonsense to say.
- For some reason, I form an instant kinship with anyone who wears the same brand of shoes as me, even if I don’t know the person at all. I want to run up to them and say, “hey, did you know you could feasibly walk 1,400 miles in those shoes?”
- I downloaded this song last month, but it’s freaking beautiful and worth a mention. Thanks to Nate for showing it to me!
- I have a sudden urge to play Zeppelins: Giants of the Sky, but it doesn’t run on anything later than Windows XP. That game was awesome.
- One of these days, I’m going to continue editing Prime. One of these days.
- I really need a new desktop computer. My laptop is great, don’t get me wrong; it’s just that once I start doing mega simulations in R for my thesis, I’ll want to use a desktop for that.
- Confession: I haven’t watched a single one of Achievement Hunter’s new videos since Ray left. I still love all the guys (and I’m sure new guys are hilarious, too), but it’s just not the same without Ray. I’m definitely going to keep watching the older videos, though. Over and over and over and over, haha.
- You may have noticed I have ceased my Canadian Mall posts. That’s because I ran out of malls.
I HAD FEWER BULLET POINT ITEMS THAN I THOUGHT ALKSAJGLAKDJFA I FAIL