Sure, let’s survey it up, what the hell.
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
I’m more robot than anything.
2. Are you tall or short?
ACCORDING TO MY ROBOT EMOTION CHIP, THIS QUESTION OFFENDS ME.
3. What’s your favorite color?
Orange! It has to be the right shade of orange, though. None of that red-orange nonsense.
4. What do you love about yourself?
Uh…my eyelashes are pretty snazzy.
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
IT’S HARD TO PICK. I’m going to go with the fact that it’s really hard for me not to dwell on my own mistakes. I can make the smallest mistake and let it ruin my day if I don’t really watch myself and try not to go to that bad head space. If you know me in person, you’ve probably witnessed this at least once.
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
Probably. I’ve never really had anyone describe me to myself, so I can’t really be sure.
7. What are you really, really good at?
I suppose I’m good at teaching stats. That was the evidence points to, at least. I’m not good at much else.
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
Math. There’s no denying I’m bad at it, but I love it so.
9. How do you spend your free time?
Drawing, blogging, writing, walking, internetz.
10. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
Crayola factory explosion.
11. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
12. What color is your hair?
BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY (I know I’ve used that Metalocalypse quote every time a survey asks my hair color, but I don’t care)
13. Do you believe in god?
14. Does love really exist?
15. Can science explain everything, eventually?
Possibly? I suspect there will always be at least some things/experiences out there that are just not able to be explained by the way humans conduct science.
16. Are we raised into what we love?
Only if we let ourselves be.
17. How do you feel about the school system?
DON’T GET ME STARTED ON STANDARDIZED TESTING.
18. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Ssssssort of. In a way.
19. What is art?
ART IS LIFE LIFE IS ART ZOMG I’M SO DEEP
20. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
The past is part of ourselves, in my opinion, so at least to some extent we are defined by it.
21. What happens after we die?
We are still universe stuff; we just transition into other universe stuff.
22. Do humans matter—tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
Yes, we matter. Everything matters. It’s all connected.
23. Is there good in everyone?
“Good” is subjective.
24. Does apathy really exist?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
25. What gender do you prefer?
I prefer people who identify as men.
26. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
Uh…that they’re human? I have no freaking idea.
27. Could you love someone you found ugly?
If I loved someone, they wouldn’t be ugly to me. If that makes any sense at all.
28. Favorite hair color?
Either blonde or super dark.
29. Favorite eye color?
Depends on the hair color! I like the blue eyes/blonde hair combo, but with any other hair color, I like dark brown eyes. I have no idea why.
30. Ideal height?
I’m not picky! Though if they were too tall, it’d be hard to kiss them standing up.
31. What do you look for—brains or looks?
32. How much of an age gap can you handle?
Maybe up to two or three years younger and up to 10 or so years older.
33. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
I would not go on a blind date. That would be terrifying. Hell, regular dates can be terrifying.
34. Could you forgive a cheater?
HAHAHA, I thought that read, “could you forgive a cheddar” and I was like NO, cheddar is the asshole of the cheese world. He will take your gouda day and ruin it in the worst whey.
35. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
Depends on what the serious thing is and how it’s lied about. Maybe it’s something that the partner is too afraid to admit or something that they felt would cause damage to the relationship. There’s lots of gray area with things like that, and I don’t think that a lie about something serious is necessarily a super serious bad thing. Though, of course, trust is important.
36. Right now, you could call the person you like/love, or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
It’s four in the morning!