It’s Canadian Mall tiiiiime! LET’S DO THIS.
Mileage from home to mall (one way):
- While it’s a moderately long walk here, it’s not a bad walk. No weird “hey, we’re going to not put a sidewalk here just to screw with you” blocks
- Buckets o’ stores. Seriously. It’s a huge mall.
- The layout’s not terrible.
- People EVERYWHERE.
- There were so many people that I actually had no desire to go into any of the stores; I just went in, did my mandatory walk-through, and went back out.
- While the layout’s not terrible, I still got lost in it ‘cause I’m me.
- Some lady almost mowed me over in the crosswalk outside. Like seriously, did she really need to gun it out of the parking lot that quickly? I had the right-of-way (the “walk” sign was clearly still white and not flashing red) but she certainly didn’t give a crap. Good thing I was paying attention.