It’s the weekend, the weather’s good, and I’m in a big city that needs exploring.
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
It’s Canadian Mall time!
Because I’m me, I chose a mall that’s pretty far away as my first destination: Southridge Mall!
Mileage from home to mall (one way):
- If you don’t feel like shopping at the mall itself, there are a lot of other big stores around, such as Walmart, Bulk Barn, Home Depot, and a giant Safeway.
- It’s not too big, so you won’t get lost in it.
- Want some high-end stuff? This is the mall for you!
- You can get to this mall using two buses from my house, which is pretty impressive given how far away it is.
- Almost EVERYTHING is fairly high-end, so if you’re looking for cheap shopping, don’t go here.
- It’s only open until 5 on the weekends. WTF?
- Their online mall directory is terrible.
DONE! I’ve missed walking in a big city, yo.
I got a massive sunburn in the shape of the Canadian Tire logo on my chest. I look like a retail superhero. Wear sunscreen, kids.