1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
I’m a middle-aged spleen.
2. What makes someone a best friend?
4 AM conversations over Messenger about whether buying an island off of eBay is a financially responsible decision.
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
ROCK BAND 2 HOLY CRAP.
4. Tell me a movie that has changed your life.
I don’t know if it changed my life, but Sunshine is definitely my favorite movie at the moment.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
I like my nose. I dislike everything else.
6. Can money buy happiness?
It can help *find* the way to happiness sometimes. Example: money would get me to Hanover. Hanover implies LEIBNIZ ARCHIVES. Leibniz archives imply happiness.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
I wouldn’t want a relationship devoid of either of those.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
I don’t really trust anyone.
9. Where was your favorite place go when you were a little kid?
Uhhhh…how little are we talking? When I was ~7 I used to build little Claudia-sized “houses” out of construction paper and Scotch tape and live in those.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
Ugh, let’s not go there, eh?
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people?
The ideal group is 3 people (+ myself). Otherwise it’s either awkward or too freaking chaotic.
12. Have you ever been bullied?
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
Sure. Sex ain’t no big concern for me.
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog?
MySpace is dead, Twitter is dumb, and Facebook ANGERS ME, so this is what’s left. I was also dared to start blogging back in 2006. Don’t ever dare me to do anything.
16. What is your quirkiest habit?
Uh…I have dinner at about 11 PM. Does that count?
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers.
I’d ask the person who was dying what they’d want me to do.
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself?
I probably talk more to myself than to all other people I know combined. I also sing about things Disney-style.
21. Who is your favorite super hero?
X-Ray (and Vaaaaaaaav!)
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
Bro, I can’t even be in a “we live in the same city” relationship.
23. Do you know what makes you happy?
24. Who was your first crush?
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
Like, favorite place to go and stay there to eat (not bring it back to the house)? Uh…Red Lobster?
26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
I’m such a night owl that I’m an early bird.
29. What song best describes your life right now?
I’m Ready by AJR.
30. How do you express your creativity?
Punning. And writing and drawing.
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words.
So much more to do still.