These things are kind of becoming monthly staples, aren’t they?
- I freaking love cardioids.
- Vaaaaancouuuuuuuuuuverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU WERE MISERABLE WHY DO YOU MAKE ME WANT TO COME BACK?!
- Before I knew what was physically going on when sunlight meets skin, I thought it was weird that sunlight lightened everything it touched (hair, fabric, paper, etc.) but DARKENED skin. That seemed so counterintuitive to me.
- I wish math was even half as intuitive to me as stats is.
- It would cost like $400 round trip to go visit Sean next month. Balls.
- This was one of my 2010 downloads and I just rediscovered it thanks to shuffle. Freaking awesome song.
- I’ve been having real hang-ups about my physical appearance lately, which bugs the living hell out of me because I’m usually able to repress all that stupid nonsense.
- I’ve also been SUPER ANXIOUS as well, but I think that’s because I’m not sure what I’m doing after May of next year (staying here and teaching, staying here and failing at life, going back to grad school and failing at life, etc.).
- I need to teach myself how to lucid dream…for reasons you can probably guess.
- I just realized I drank like two gallons of water today.