The sequential flow of this is dlfgaoghgfh.
- I discovered today that I can imitate Barney Rubble perfectly. Please don’t ask how I found that out.
- I get depressed when I don’t do enough statistics.
- I wish I had some modicum of intelligence to me. I mean seriously. I’m dumb. Dumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumb.
- People who spam Facebook with their inane drabble really bother me. Shut up, people, that’s what a blog is for.
- Speaking of inane drabble, I may have mentioned on here that I’m planning on blogging daily until I reach my 10,000th post. That will occur on September 15, 2033. 21 years, 2 months, and 7 days from now (total = 27 years, 4 months, 15 days). If my yearly word count will remain stable (average for last six years = 103,245), I’ll have a total word count of about 2,830,000 words. That doesn’t sound like much, actually. But 10,000 posts does. Bring it on.
- I had a dream about English parts of speech the other night. It was short and kind of cool. MAYBE A FLASH?!?
- Excitement + fear + future + being a failure = my life right now.
- I was feeling okay most of today. Now I’m depressed as all hell.
- Edit: Okay, nevermind.
Even though you’re expecting it from the title, it’s still so ridiculously perfect it’ll make you laugh. Made me laugh, at least.