Dang, it’s too bad this is super expensive, ‘cause I’ve always wanted to do something like this.
I mean, look at all this:
- Personalized health risk assessment
- Advanced laboratory and diagnostic screening based on personal risk profile
- Full physical examination
- Comprehensive medical history and intake
- Full one-hour fitness and functional movement assessment with a kinesiologist
- Full one-hour nutritional assessment and consultation with a registered dietitian
- Immunization review and flu shots
- Comprehensive multi-disciplinary health report and review of recommendations
- Online health management system (Carebook™)
- Post-assessment 30-minute follow-up consultation
C O M P R E H E N S I V E
Every health assessment-related thing I’ve ever done has suggested that everything is perfectly fine, but I’d love the fitness/nutritional assessments and a more detailed health investigation. Most doctors I’ve gone to are from Gritman anyway, and we all know how much Gritman sucks.*
*They suck a lot.